Two things that make me super excited about this weeks' episode...
Number one, It's our Gift Giving Episode and number two it's my 25th episode!!!! Whoo hoo!!
Robin and I chat with each other about 10 items/shops that we LOVE and we will be buying from this year!!! Enjoy shopping online and support small businesses!!!
SHOW NOTES: (and coupon codes!)
1. Megan from Sheep Farm Felt: What I love about Megan is the creativity she displays in each garland she makes and that she actually has sheep in her backyard!!!
2. Armed with Truth: LOVE these temporary tattoos!! Get a set of 10 Bible verses for $10!
Get with a friend and help each other memorize scripture! www.armedwithtruth.com They also have Advent themed phrases and FREE shipping over $20! @armedwithtruth on Instagram
3. Brittany's Sweet Treats: I love Brittany and her treats!!! If you are in or around Memphis, check her out!!!
Mention this gift giving episode and Brittany will offer you a 10% discount on your treat order!! https://www.facebook.com/bgrifflsu/ @brittanys_sweet_treats on insta!
4. Honey Bee Tees: Chore Charts are here!! I love these morning and evening chore charts! Designed by Darby and her twin sister Erika, these are a must for your family! Do you need a little more structure in your mornings? I do! I cannot wait to order BOTH of these to use with my son!
The BEST part about these charts? ALL money from them goes to her adoption of her sweet boy from China!
Find these chart AND all kinds of tees for kids and adults, too.
Find Honey Bee Tees on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/HoneyBeeTees/ and @honey_bee_tees on insta!
5. The Trend Shop: I recently found Amanda on Instagram and I'm so excited to share with you her shop!! I am OBSESSED with her earrings and cannot wait to get some to give my friends for Christmas!! Each pair is handmade by Amanda and her husband, Jeremy.
For each purchase, you get a hand selected FREE pair of earrings! A NEW freebie offered each week! What a great deal!!
Find them at www.thetrendshop.com or on Insta @thetrendshop
6. Valmarie Paper: Val designs and offers prayer journals to keep your prayer life on track! She offers a 1 month/6 month/12 month prayer journal. I love her heart and I have learned many truths through her Fresh Start 30 day devotional/prayer journal! Click on the affiliate link below to order!
7. The Altered Tree: I recently found a shop I love!!! As I was at a girls night from our life group at church, I was introduced to this company! I'm looking forward to getting some large wooden scripture pieces to go in our new home! You can also request a custom order which I will be doing, also! :) Go check it out at www.thealteredtree.com to place your order!! Also, on Insta @thealteredtree
8. She Reads Truth: I cannot wait to buy the Bible from www.shereadstruth.com I love that the binding is hardback and the color choices are so beautiful! You can find them on Insta @shereadstruth and FB at: https://www.facebook.com/SheReadsTruth/
9. Jamie Ivey's new book, 'If You Only Knew'. Being one of my favorite podcasters, I was excited to be on her book launch team! As I read her book, I felt like I could hear her saying all the words! She's my new BFF...if she only knew:) :)
In 'If You Only Knew', Jamie shares such a vulnerable and honest part of her story. It is a beautiful picture of redemption and freedom that only Jesus can give. You can preorder today at www.ifyouonlyknewbook.net and follow Jamie on instagram @jamieivey and www.jamieivey.com
10. Shelby at Pearl and Rose Designs: Her new Home Sweet Home Tennessee t-shirt is adorable!! I love that it's a ragland tee with a touch of red as the heart over Memphis, TN! I found Shelby on Instagram a couple of years ago and I realized we had a lot of mutual friends and that we live in the same town, too!
Shelby was on Ep. 14 on the podcast when we chat about what its like raising twin girls and how she began her lettering company! I love all of her lettering pieces, her downtown city artwork, her wedding maps, and her NEW t-shirt!!! Go check her out!
Shelby has been so sweet and is offering to all Friends of a Feather listeners $5 OFF with code: FEATHER
You can find Shelby on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/PearlAndRoseDesigns/
on Etsy at:
and on Instagram @pearlandrosedesigns
Thanks so much for listening! We are friends of a feather, let's stick together!
Be encouraged, share with a friend and HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!
⭐️NEW podcast episode! ⭐️
🌱Trusting in Times of Transition🌱
Today on the Friends of a Feather podcast, I want to share with you the story of my friend, Melissa. Melissa has been married to Bryant for 15 years 👫💝and is a mom to Sienna who is four. 🎀👧🏻Melissa is a blogger who periodically contributes to the Missional Motherhood blog.
What I love about Melissa is her raw, vulnerability in sharing her story and how she beautifully communicates the insight God has given her from His word!
We chat about how we met, the infertility support group that Melissa poured her heart into, what she learned through her miscarriage. Also, Melissa shares a funny story about me and a Kit Kat bar🙋🏻🍫.
You will be encouraged and uplifted by hearing Melissa’s story.🙌🏻💜 Remember, we are all friends of a feather! Let’s stick together! 👩🏼👩🏻
Be encouraged and share with a friend!! 🎙💗
Link in profile or you can search in iTunes or Stitcher!